rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The problem is a lack of DESIRE

The problem is a lack of DESIRE

I recently met up with a forum member. He said his problem was escalation, he need to learn how to escalate. After watching him in action, I said your problem may not be learning how to escalate BUT wanting to escalate. You may not be picking women that you are really attracted to. After thinking about it, he said I may have a point. Turns out, like most of us, this guy was really only attracted to a particular race and type of women. Like him, this is also my biggest problem. I don't find the masculine vibe of American girls sexually attractive. While they may look fine, once I start interact with them I lose sexual interest because they start coming across as manly. Very few of us have a WIDE sexual attraction range like the top players. Most of us actually have a very narrow and particular sexual attraction range.

So, our problem a lot of the time is not a lack of game skill or knowledge BUT the motivation to execute. Without the sexual drive to bang a girl which comes from a strong sexual desire for her most of us won't have the motivation to put in the work required. Why would we if we don't even really desire the outcome? Now if the girl makes it easy sure, most of us will do it but that is only going to happen if the girl is really into us for some reason. To achieve anything of greatest in life requires a great deal of motivation. You want to bang 10 girls it's going to take a lot of work and if you really don't desire those girls it's going to take even more work and it's going to be work you don't really enjoy or look forward to. You want to bang a HB 8 it's going to take some work but if for some reason you don't find that HB 8 really sexually attractive then it's going to be even more work.

A lot of guys on here are doing a lot of things for their ego and to be able to boost to other guys that they have done it. And there is nothing wrong with that. But when you truly desire a woman, you will naturally want to escalate and a lot of things will just fall into place. The women I have the most difficult time with are the ones I am not that really attracted to and I have a feeling that may be the case for this guy and lot of other others too. If your game skills is the type of car you drive then DESIRE is the gas in it. You can have the best car in the world but without any gas you aren't going to be going very far. And from the approach to the bedroom is a long drive, most of the time, for most of us.

Messages In This Thread