rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I've been smashing decides she isn't ready for anything more...

Girl I've been smashing decides she isn't ready for anything more...

Quote: (11-30-2014 02:48 AM)articulatecool Wrote:  

The thing is, we were pretty much fuck buddies. But you're right, maybe I was smothering her. But when I wasn't texting too much, she was afraid that I wasn't serious with her.
Its the classic being in control thing. Shes feeling ok when you are smothering her, if not worried about you getting hurt by her. But as soon as you act like you are really not bothered about her and you become distant/infrequent in your contact, she starts to get insecure about herself... even though she wanted you to treat her that way. She thinks, "You are not serious about me." She still wants to feel desired by you and in control. She's a woman they don't make sense especially in a FWB situation. In over 10 years I've seen every scenerio that could happen in an FWB.

Quote: (12-06-2014 02:01 PM)germanico Wrote:  

The problem is that you have been giving her the "win you over" treatment when all she wanted was the "bend her over" treatment.

Spot on. This quite possibly the case. Perhaps in time you two will trust and get to know each other better. FWB's are good and better than LTRs, the LTR woman expects you to not to go caveman on her. The FWB can demand it without feeling like a slutty girlfriend. You can really learn a lot about a girl sexually as a FWB that you would never find out if she were your G.

Messages In This Thread