rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

I got a charm recently. It just shows up in your notifications. The grid of women is still organized by time you crossed paths.

Overall I like that the quality of women is high, and that if you're in a high traffic area you don't even have to move to match people (cross paths), but dislike alot of things about happn.

-horrible interface. No way to sort through or organize your crossed paths
-I can't tell what my profile looks like to women, since the editing page shows a square photo while in the grid everyone is shown as a rectangle. I haven't met any matches in person and will try to check out what my profile looks like in the grid when I do. Unfortunately she'd have to scroll through all her matches and search for me manually which is a pain
-In the same vein, the photos are too small. With tinder or bumble etc you get your whole screen to one person. Here it's four to a screen which complicates things a bit.
-Many women have gone days or weeks without checking the app. Once they sign back in they're going to be overloaded with matches and charms and you're going to be totally lost in the shuffle since the app follows you even when you aren't signed in. I don't know if the app puts guys who hearted to the top of the list, a la tinder, but it doesn't seem like it as my matches stay sorted chronologically wherever I first or last crossed paths with them
-This goes both ways. What if a hot woman hearted me and I missed her since we crossed paths a while ago and I'm not about to spend my day scrolling through the entire list.

If it weren't for the quality, I'd give this app a 2/10 would not download.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Messages In This Thread