rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed on my Day game and life choices

Advice needed on my Day game and life choices

Quote: (11-28-2014 04:47 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

M - By the way are you half german?

F - She laughs and looks a bit offended, says something like “why would you think that “

M - I used to live in Germany when I did dance competitions and your face has a German bone structure , don’t be offended German girls look nice * with a cocky smile *

She laughs and looks a bit embarrassed, At this point her phone rings and she actually puts it in silent .. I know im in

M -How old are you ?
F - 21
M - Me too, so what do you do around here work ? uni ?
F - I just left work *points to the health care center*
M - Wow this early? you must have started around 7 in the morning right?
F - 6 am
M - That’s crazy i remember when i worked in London.. (More ramble about how long my journey to work was , I manage to make her laugh a few times )
M - So where do you usually hang out ?
F - I don’t go out much these days ..
M - Really? We're going to go to blah, blah, blah.

M - Really ? Your 21 what’s going on ? You’ll regret this when your 35 ..
At this point im lightly teasing her about her lack of going out, ask her questions about what club she used to go to etc etc
M - You seem kinda cool , give me your number we’ll hang out sometime
F - My boyfriend will go mental
M - It's ok, there are good psychiatrists who can help.

At this point I’m going purely of instinct as i haven’t really prepared any responses to a BF shit test

M - Why ? you’re not doing anything wrong , we’re just going to get to know each other

I don't think this is a great response, she knows she's doing something wrong. You trying to convince her she's not will cast you in a light that you don't want.

She says something about how she’s not allowed and at this point i get a flash of inspiration and say :
M - You deserve to be with someone who trusts you whilst touching her forearm and smiling
She laughs and says do you want to see my blocked list * shows me her blocked list * i make a couple jokes about how long it is *
I tell her “ he doesn’t have to know “
She laughs says he checks through her phone and that he might call
I tell her ill pretend I’m a new employee at her work place
I attempt to number close again ( I was a little too direct/aggressive here , next time i’ll number close by something something like “ it’ll will be okay, he won’t know , whip out my phone and say “ Go ahead “
She cedes
I eject by telling her i’ve got some shopping to do (I probably should have given her a hug to show my intentions even more)

As you can see I've attempted to analyse myself but as a game beginner I need points of view from more experienced members .

Also one last question :

Now I texted this girl the same day ( 3 hours later ) This is how the convo went :

I would've waited a couple days

M - hey natalie is creation , what's up ?
F - Hey you okay give me a text tomorrow I'm with my boyF x

No reply from me . The next day i text her :

M - you clear from the gestapo ?

No reply from her .

Now I know you should never insult the boyfriend as doing so insults her choices and it will always backfire , but in this situation I was making a joke about how possessive her boyfriend is and attempting to plant a seed in her mind that makes him seem beta . ( I learned this from Scorpion )

You were insulting her boyfriend

Was this too aggressive ? Should i have played it safer ?

Again I apologize for the long post . But it's my first post on in this community and I had many questions . Thank you for reading all this .

I made a couple alternative suggestions, but it's really Monday afternoon quarterbacking on my part. It's harder to know the right thing to say when you're in the moment.

Way to keep up the convo going though. If a girl is still into her boyfriend or you don't have higher value than him there isn't a lot of success you can expect.

You're probably on her blocked list now, but at least you got that far.

Messages In This Thread