rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roommate Effect on Game

The Roommate Effect on Game

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. What I'm gathering is that it's totally worth having a roommate, so long as the dude isn't too messy or inadvertently cockblocking. In short, that the dude is cool. I like Fisto's idea of looking for a dude through the board, but it seems like there are some real risks to landing a chump or loser outside of that.

I could check in advance that a guy is "alright" with me having bitches over all the time, and he may be fine with it, but I'm worried that dude might salt my game inadvertently, with his sloppy ways, beta habits, or other unforeseen character flaws. Plus, a guy may start out fine with something in theory, only to get tired when he realizes the extent of it--and then start bitching or obstructing. I don't worry about what a potential roommate might think; I worry what he might do. I don't want to waste a lot time and energy constantly correcting some dude's bullshit.

All of this makes me think it might be better to start off alone until I've had enough time to interview some dudes and be assured that they won't get in my way or, even better, can enhance my lifestyle.

Having a little extra cash is nice, but I'm starting to think priority one is to have a solid, reliable place to bring back prospects. I hate the idea of losing business after I've made 95-percent of the sale, simply because I lack an empty register to ring up the customer.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread