rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roommate Effect on Game

The Roommate Effect on Game

This past year with my mate has been sub par. There have been many occasions that I felt were awkward simply because he wouldn't watch tv in his room. This place has looked like shit all year because he doesnt throw anything away or take out the trash. The stench coming from his room fills every room except mine in the apartment. He doesn't clean his bong or pipes. Leaves half full/full beer bottles laying around which i knock over. He never throws his leftovers out of the fridge. Him and his friends spit on the balconys cement which has made spit stains. His best friend sleeps over and usually has bad body odor.

I could go on! But the lesson here is to choose wisely. All if this dudes behaviors make it harder on me when girls come over. I've tried to get him to correct his habits but its like I'm talking to a wall. He also has no game, by the way.

My new oommate is a mac and pulls a good amount of tail he's alwAys talking to a new chick. he is pretty alpha.. He and I seem to be a great match and balance each other out. He's more of a high energy guy where as I'm more of thee moderately high energy, but more laid back and smooth.

Idk how you will screen your future roommates, i would just meet a new person and ask if any of their friends need s roommate. Then contact him and start hanging out

Messages In This Thread