rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Government&State?

Ideal Government&State?

We are all criticizing the west, the progessivism, the corruption, the corporations, feminism, immigration etc. I've been thinking about what it takes to create an ideal state with an ideal government so that there will be no major problems about the things that I've counted above. No culture war, no mass protests, no poverty, no oppression, the biggest political issue will be the ban of smoking in indoor areas or animal cruelty. I think criticizing is futile if we haven't decided what exactly we want for our countries to be. Therefore in order to change things for better, it's crucial that we have a complete solution in mind.

So my question is:
In a hypothetical scenario, in 2015 in a 1st world country (after a huge war or economic crisis or some devastating disaster) you alone somehow got all the legislative and executive power, and you had zero personal ambitions, what form of state would you create for everyone to live without major conflict and in the most virtuous and free way? What type of governing, what type of political system? Education, taxing, voting, the shaping of social classes, distribution of wealth, constitutional rights, welfare, military expenses, healtcare, seperation of powers, how would you establish them all so that you could find a long-term solution to all the problems that we complain about all day? How free should that society be in order for this new world order to work smoothly? Would you stick with democracy or leave it? Would you try to shape people's thinking in an ideology that you think is right or would you let them be? Where would that state be on a scale of communism to capitalism? On a scale of totalitarian to liberal? Monarchy to democracy?

Or do you think there can be no ideal government because human nature is flawed?

Also keep in mind the effect this system will have on the dating culture and consider your interests as a heterosexual male.

In short, explain in details the world order that you want to live in as a citizen and how that system could possibly work out.

Messages In This Thread