rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Goals for 2015

Game Goals for 2015

In 2015:
1) Pass 70kg bodyweight (before-30 goal is 80kg).
2) Drop anchor in Asian country (still deciding favourite).
3) To maintain 'full sex load'. Specifically:
- The sex is often enough that I do not go wanting. For me that is at least once per day on average. Dry spells of more than a week are really fucking uncomfortable for me, I can't think straight, I start feeling angry or down, I spend way too much time on dating apps, and a lost lay is absolutely crushing. Hence I need a harem of girls on the go, something that traveling keeps preventing.
- The sex is with a girl/girls attractive enough that I do not go wanting. I am incapable of number-grading, but I know what kind of girl this is.
4) To get a girlfriend who I am comfortable not using condoms with. She will have to meet criteria 3. I resent the 'disconnected' feeling of using a condom during sex all the time.

That's it. Once they are achieved, other goals will emerge.

If I could critique some of the posted goals... goals have to be precise. 'Some more of', 'try', 'move somewhere better' are too vague to be achieved. A goal like 'do 15 of X within time period Y' is crisp and clear. You know if you are achieving it or not, so you are fully accountable.

Quote: (11-28-2014 08:55 AM)Redwood Wrote:  

2. Increase my payload. No exceptions.

What does this mean?

Messages In This Thread