rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Edgy" Accessories

"Edgy" Accessories

I suppose I'd fit the description. I'll just outline what I wear as I really don't dress to a look, I just like the result.
1 weathered man, no heavy lifting here I was just I'll for a long period of time.
1 of any shirt and generic colored fleece over it. Like red myself
1 denim vest/jacket. Few band patches, whatever appeals to you. Have pockets for Bluetooth speaker, edgy men don't use headphones.
1 black jeans of correct size
1 Brooks Brothers red belt, was on sale
2 Vivobarefoot winterized/waterproof boots. I hike, this state is too cheap for bridges on most rivers.
1 hat, generic wool or etsy special. I imported some bananas from Russia I liked the look of
1 necklace, I wear a pentagram because I actually like that shit. Doubt it does me any favors, get something else
1 eyepatch/singlesided glasses. I need em for vision correction, occluder contact is in the works.

So in conclusion, it's about you and your willingness to make an outfit out of whatever mix of stuff you like. Mixes you won't see in catalogs with sufficient functional use. Or just be functional without throwing style to the wolves.

Messages In This Thread