rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You didn't bang the girl. Do you know why?

You didn't bang the girl. Do you know why?

I made the experience that the easier a girl follows you into your room on the first date, the more amount of LMR you get, and the bigger your chances of failure close to the finish line. What catches most guys off guard is that the evening went great, and a little bit too easy, and then she is in your room, the tension of the evening and the fun atmosphere of club/bar/restaurant wears off and she realised that following you into your room on the first date makes her a slut. Now her brain goes into slut rejection mode. She starts to make excuses, and by that time, most guys are irritated and start wondering what mistake THEY made, since everything went so well until that point. It usually happens with young women who didn't have many experiences yet.
What helped me to overcome the fierce LMR from these last-minute 'I'm not a slut' objections was:

-Don't rush. After making out and her realising that she must pretend not to be a slut, do something that catches her attention on something else than you, so her brain is kept busy while you establish getting physically closer to her. I usually turn on the TV or show her some pics that I took during my travels. While the content of the TV screen is keeping her attention focused, she is too caught by the TV to actively reject you taking her into her arms and closing in on her body until after 30 min, her lying in your arms in your bed in your room feels natural to her. That 30 min part of getting used to being close to you is important especially for young women with little experience.
-Talk about a lot of stuff other than you and her. About the people on TV, the weather, how you like the city, etc. In the mean time get physical and then into kissing mode
-persistance is the key. So far I was able to overcome any 'I'm a good girl' LMR. There were a few tough cases where I was about to give up but somehow got the girl to let go of her good girl self illusion and mate with me. I may just have been lucky but that's my LMR technique that works best for me.

The key point is to be prepared for this. On a fun evening, a woman will just be her slut self. In the silence of your room, when external stimuli such as music, food and other people are drastically reduced, women realise that they have to pretend to be hard to get. No matter how great the evening went, most women will do this. Thus I immediately try to throw other stimuli at a woman once she is alone with me: Television, music, photos, and your busy talking.
The above LMR techniques should help establishing a physical closeness and diverting her brain so she can be the fun loving care free self she was all evening.

Messages In This Thread