rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Shock Doctrine" - how to scare your friends into getting game

The "Shock Doctrine" - how to scare your friends into getting game

^ Yes

It's like I subconsciously hung out with my normal friends less or prioritized them lower to be with my PUA friends - but the reality is was these guys who were 'practicing' to become better were well, in the community for a reason, and well, people hang out based on roughly the same life experiences and beliefs. Anyway, after hanging out with a few wanna be PUA's long term, I figured it was actually detrimental and I wasn't even living my life in balance. I mean, I guess I was more successful because all they would do is talk about the girls to the point where I was sick and wanted to make things happen. I hang out with my 'regular' friends now if you must. It's harder to get stuff done but I mean, if I really want it, I can do it. It's just that I haven't exactly built or made it a habit to sack up.

Oh, there was a period where I would always convince people to get into this stuff, or at least expand their consciousness - but then, after a certain click point (took me a good year and a half) I realized, eh, whatever. It'll come off in my communications when we talk about girls, what I think a healthier, alternative outlook to theirs would be.

Messages In This Thread