rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Shock Doctrine" - how to scare your friends into getting game

The "Shock Doctrine" - how to scare your friends into getting game

In just about every single discussion in the seduction community, the topic of "AFC" or "Beta" friends always comes up.

A lot of times, when people try to help them and introduce them to some sort of seduction literature, the offer is met with ridicule and contempt, because they dont wanna be a "manipulative jerk" or "wear silly hats like that VH1 Mystery guy", or whatever other kind of reason they throw out.

It is perfectly understandable - a lot of these guys think that they don't have a problem and they just need to grind it out with their failures until someone sees them for the special angel that they are.

They won't listen to anything..... except shock.

I remember when I first started browsing seduction forums (mainly mASF), the thing that made me want to learn "game" the most was a story about a guy fucking up and doing everything "right" (in a pedestalizing way). After doing a little searching - I found the story:
http://www.pickupguide.com/how-not-to-do-a-pickup/

When I was helping a friend of mine trying to go out and meet girls after his divorce, he wouldn't listen to ANYTHINg i said, until i played for him the infamous audio of the guy that won Beta of the Year at roissy's site (if you haven't listened to it, prepare to cringe):
http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1...odcast.mp3

Stories like that accomplish one thing - they make you realize that the "conventional" way of meeting women is flawed and there MUST be a better way. Now, we can debate the merits of one seduction strategy over another, but we can all agree - don't be a man bitch, and that realization is an incredible start for everyone.

So, what are your collections of stories that you use to "shock" your friends into realizing they need to improve their love life? Has anything shocked you?
I want to make a good list and post it to my blog so that people have a nice reference point to starting game.

also, Roosh's Compliment and Cuddle is by far one of the best shock stories I've ever read. If that doesn't make you cringe then you are not human.

Messages In This Thread