rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to travel with a girl?

How to travel with a girl?

Quote: (12-01-2014 01:24 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

This

You were forcing feelings on OP where he might not necessarily have any, which is slightly insulting, and here we are showing you that that's possible for some guys to not have feelings. When did it become wrong for a player to want to fuck a sweet girl at a resort for 3 days straight in between cocktails, i must have missed a public service announcement [Image: pimp.gif]

I didn't force anything, I just went by what he told us. He not only qualified her from the beginning, but even when challenged, he also made sure to defend her so we knew this was not some jump-off he was going to do something of this magnitude with.

It's kind of hard for a guy to argue he has no feelings for a girl whatsoever yet he's offering to pay for her to go on vacation out of the country with him. In fact, that to me is the definition of simp shit, telling your friends, your boys, that a girl doesn't mean anything to you, but in private handing her a plane ticket to travel the world with you.

Since when did it become wrong to have feelings for a girl any way?

That doesn't have to mean A, B, or C, but he seems to at least care for the girl, even if he's fucking other girls, she's still the one he's inviting on the trip, so it is clear to me that on some level he has feelings for her, you're the one translating having feelings to something that makes you feel uncomfortable, I'm just looking at it from a grown person's standpoint.

Would you say a girl who's buying you shit, fucking you and only you regularly, and treating you well is someone who doesn't have feelings for you?

So if he's doing the same or akin to it for her, why would you believe he doesn't have feelings for her?

A lot of you dudes need to grow up as it pertains to this game shit, being selfish and only thinking about one side of the equation is feminine shit. It's in your best interest as a man to not only understand your side of the coin, but her's as well because it will help you navigate the waters, in the end, you'll not only get what you want, but you'll do a much better job of avoiding the types of conflicts with females that you don't really want to deal with.

Ultimately, you've made your point, I've made several, we don't have to agree on this particular issue, and that's fine, respect to both of you and Americas regardless.

Messages In This Thread