rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to travel with a girl?

How to travel with a girl?

Quote: (11-30-2014 03:11 PM)Americas Wrote:  

(She wasn't already on vacation, she lived in Merida and wanted to spend the weekend with me, but it doesn't really matter)

Yeah but your statements have been absolutist. If you had used different language/explained yourself better, I don't think anyone would be arguing as much.

I don't really give a fuck what "real players" do or not but taking a girl on a little trip doesn't necessarily mean anything. It really depends on the circumstances. Furthermore, a girl that someone has been banging once a week for a couple months really isn't even an established relationship. Although I do find it weird to have a thing for that long and not have some type of "talk."

The fact that she lived there and you were already on vacation renders everything else you have to say about that situation as meaningless as it relates to the OP's situation, all of the terms were entirely different.

Ultimately, there's not really an argument here, the OP wanted some advice and he liked both of my responses that were geared towards his situation, the only people who are arguing are the poster who claims it's normal to go on trips with jump-offs, which the OP's girl is not, and you, who had an entirely unrelated situation to share as a faux rebuttal to my on-point responses.

Reading is supposed to be fundamental, but sometimes it just isn't, if you go back and read the OP's posts, he established this isn't some chick he was just "banging once a week for a couple of months", so if we're going to debate this, at least have a perspective based on factual information.

Messages In This Thread