rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to travel with a girl?

How to travel with a girl?

Quote: (11-28-2014 04:31 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Not sure what to say other than you are flat out wrong. I have taken multiple girls out to weekend island trips out here in SEAsia. Do they get clingy afterwards? Often yes. Have I ever had feelings for them? Not once. So again, don't put words into people's mouths.

Dude, I'm not talking about your feelings, I don't care about your feelings, I'm talking about what the girl ends up thinking, I also stand by the reality that it is not normal for a man to take a woman on a trip that he doesn't really want a relationship like that with.

Just because you do it on the regular doesn't make it normal, it's only normal for you. There's a whole debate here involving guys who don't even want to pay for appetizers during happy hour when chicks are hungry, so what faction of this board do you think would agree with you that it's normal for a man to pay for a woman that he's not in a relationship with to go on a trip with him?

Messages In This Thread