rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up the hottie behind the register at the fast casual restaurant

Picking up the hottie behind the register at the fast casual restaurant

Ok I feel like this topic has been mentioned (maybe in "picking up 18-20 yr olds?) but no specific thread.

So today I have lunch at a fast casual Asian place - the girl (white fwiw) working the register and bringing the food out - well I just can't get her out of my head!! Probably 23 - 24. Pretty cute. SMOKIN' body. Like perfect in my opinion (unless she had fakes under there - but whatever - hopefully I can find out LOL). Seemed very cool. Anyway I come in - I'm 40, married - no ring, good looking, fit, dressed in my usual business casual - we make some small talk as I order, laugh a little - then I sit down. She brings my food over a few minutes later - she makes a comment about "a bunch of old guys just came in" which for some reason seemed like a sign of interest the way she said it, I get her name - she comes over again for a quick how's everything - uses my name....

I want to get this chick naked. Maybe it's because recently I've been really connecting with very cute and sexy waitresses - yes yes we all know some play it up for the tip - but I know. In fact another one I recently met at a nice place - I've gone back a couple times - sat in her section - and she hangs out at our table a lot - said she'd love to get drinks after her shift - we've texted (I use a text free app) a couple times...I'm thinking the move is go back for a late lunch - and move to drinks when she gets cut - problem is she's been working doubles...feel like I'm stuck there

Anyway any thoughts appreciated-

Messages In This Thread