rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Albanian pop wannabe being empowered and all that (NSFW)

Albanian pop wannabe being empowered and all that (NSFW)

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:52 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:40 AM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 09:29 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

I never saw that couple again, but I like to think they're still married and working on baby #3. And momma knows to keep the bedroom door locked when daddy comes home.

I've always taken away one of the more prevalent wisdoms on this forum: you can take foreign girls who are sweet and feminine but once in America for 3+ months they begin their Americanization and all the good qualities - loyalty, femininity, etc - go out the window.

More like regurgitated hamster nonsense. Just because a bunch of guys that have never married a foreign woman before, let alone any woman, says it's happens does not mean that it does. I won't bother combating every post here like this. I am proof that it is not true and eventually more will join here and demonstrate that as well. I will let the eventual future RVFers help prove that. Also, marriage statistics to foreign wives being so much better help to prove it, but a statistic is still just a statistic.

Observation: a Western guy could be a complete beta at home, but come across as alpha while out east, purely because of his comparative wealth, and the polite deference due a guest. So he picks up a mail-order-bride, who thinks he's great, until she sees him in real life, and realizes what a simp the guy actually is. With nowhere else to turn to, she turns to the dominant culture of the West (which is bitching about simps) and embraces it.

This dynamic doesn't prove that Western countries turn women into whores - but that weak men turn women into harridans.

Messages In This Thread