rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody Ever Have Surgery Before?

Anybody Ever Have Surgery Before?

[Image: a_collection_of_640_11.jpg]

I'm no stranger to medical problems. I was born with jaundice - which means I born with yellowed skin and the whites of my eyes were yellow. This results from issues with the liver.

That being said, we were having an interesting conversation on The Red Pill Hut about accidents we have been in and the surgery that resulted from that.

What surgeries have you undergone?

Personally, I have had kidney stones blasted, had my wisdom teeth pulled (from the jaw, so I had two gaping holes in the back of my mouth for a few weeks) and a couple other minor procedures.

I was in a bad car wreck a few years ago, and have had serious work done on my hands. I had surgery on my right ring finger to set the knuckle and the mid-digital joint. I also have had surgery done on my left wrist and had a couple screws placed in it. I still need more surgery on the wrist in the near future.

I also had a spinal tap and while that isn't surgery, that shit fucking sucked donkey ass.

Share any stories you care to divulge here!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread