rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heterogeneity in personality types and calibrating gaming styles

Heterogeneity in personality types and calibrating gaming styles

Quote: (11-25-2014 01:39 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 11:46 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

INFJs are very instinctually driven and operate on a body language channel. INFJs are addictive little fuckers because they know how to hit anyone's buttons just right. This will sound strange, but be direct with your ambiguity. Charming people puzzles win these types over.

Frenchie, you've thought about this somewhat. What makes you say that?

Most guys in here are ENTPs (no wonder - woman is the ultimate intellectual challenge) - and I've often heard INFJs are often ideal matches. Not that I'm looking to settle down. Any opinion on this?

I'm not sure how much help I can be here, but let me try.

From how I understand how intuition works in the MBTI sense. Your extroverted intuition is sensed by her introverted intuition. Don't be intimidated by what you think is her "emotional" depth. INFJs and INTJs for that matter focus their intuition to a fine point. For the F it's feeling for the T it's logic. They're looking to place you into a very deep schemata. Your goal is to have her fail in this endeavor.

With this in mind game in a way that keeps her guessing. Being up front and direct won't work. You'll have to flirt and woo them indirectly. When they think they know you, change it up. Inconsistency will draw them in.

In short look for lively debate on any topic. If you feel after talking to her refreshed and with a better outlook on whatever chances are she feels the same way to. This is how you hook on

Are you sure she's an INFJ? A lot of ISxJs look similar. You can tell by her eyes when you talk to her. If they dart around, most likely an INFJ.

Messages In This Thread