rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a hooker in the US or going to Mexico?

Getting a hooker in the US or going to Mexico?

I'm in my late 20s and still a virgin. A while back, I went on a date with a girl who wanted to sleep with me. I guess I was able to fake my confidence good enough that she thought I had a reasonable amount of prior dating experience. However, because I'm a virgin and was nervous about what this girl would've thought of me for being a virgin/inexperienced and I wouldn't really know what to do even if we got into a bedroom together, I kind of froze/hesitated, and lost my chance at sleeping with this girl. I think that if I had used prostitutes before, I would've felt more confident/comfortable with taking the next steps with this girls after she gave off obvious signs of interest in sleeping with me because I would've had a better idea of how to have sex

I'm in the US, but a short flight away from Mexico, and Thanksgiving break and winter vacation are coming up. I'm thinking of using a pro now, or waiting until the breaks to get one in Mexico. What do you guys think?

Does anyone here have experience using pros, in the US and/or Mexico? How would I find a good one?

Messages In This Thread