rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age Difference

Age Difference

Good shit Dantes.

It's great that as we age, these girls we can get are younger. Last 5 bangs (19, 40*, 24, 18, 18). I'm turning the big 35 this year. Ability to drink hard and stay out late really took a hit this past year, yet the quality/quantity of the girls have gone up.

*pr oldest girl ever. Looked 30, ONS.

Eastern European, Scandanavian/Baltics girls 18-25 have not cared about my age. Neither have Asian and Asian-American girls. In fact, I've had a harder time in the past gaming girls aged 28+ both domestically and abroad.

Quote: (01-24-2015 08:14 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

As I approach 40, I am much more cognizant of age differences when I read trip reports. My focus is not related to which city has a lot of hot young girls, but whether these girls are open to to a big age difference is more important.

I am 39. My last few bangs are as follows:

23-year old Asian: Knows my age and doesn't care. We are in a mini-relationship.

26-year old Asian: Does not know my age but has a general idea. The age difference has not been a problem. We had a mini-relationship.

26-year old Latina (Colombian): Knows my age and doesn't care

21-year old from DR: Loved the fact that I am older

Currently working on a hot 23 year old Asian girl. Also working on a 26 year old Russian (will be harder to close)

95% of my dates are with girls under 30. I have noticed in the last few years that it is easier for me to date/bang Asians and Latinas than White girls with a big age difference. The few girls over 30 have all been white girls, not foreign.

- Clint Barton

Messages In This Thread