rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mind/Mouth/Pussy Disconnect in Women

The Mind/Mouth/Pussy Disconnect in Women

I have a friend who wrote me a note here:

"I had a delightful Filipina ,about 20, over recently, about 5'4", maybe 97? pounds-model thin with elegant round little rear, just the type I like.

She's softer than buffalo-style Americans, but is in the early stages of "go girl" and talks about her goals and how she doesn't want to get married and gain all the advantages of getting out of the Phils.

She's not exactly worldly.

But she has a delicious waif-thin figure and gets delirious when I'm fucking her, it's delightful.

So I've been trying to talk her into having kids and she she says she's too young etc. I've been raw-dogging her without any protest or mention of birth control, but I'm trying to ascertain does she want more raw or not, because words don't cause you to have kids or not, unprotected intercourse does. I want a kid but don't her to feel someone has really derailed her life.

And when I'm fucking her she pretty much loses control and it's very obvious if I wanted I could come right in her.

So while I was fucking her I asked, do you want me to come in you?

She immediately said no, that she didn't lose control of herself.

So I kept at it, started getting excited and felt like I could come soon, she is kind of familiar with the way I act when I'm close and she just got more and more excited "yes! yes!" until I pulled out right before and held back.

"Did you come?" she asked cheerfully!

This is right after she vigorously assured me she didn't want me to come in her and also asserted that she never loses control.

I confronted her and said "You specifically said you DIDN'T want me to come in you and now you're complaining I didn't!

She just laughed.

There is an amazing mind/mouth/pussy disconnect in women.
What she thinks, she might not say, what she says, might be completely overruled by her pussy. And this overruling may well be completely ignored by her mind, as nothing needs to make sense in her insane, insane world.

They are completely nuts without the ability to plan anything more complex than putting on makeup.

I heard a Russian guy say something about women, "They say one thing, think another and do a third."

The idea of trying to apply logic to their thoughts words or behavior is , well, completely illogical.

The most important decision people make-- just another everyday laugh to them!

There aren't hamsters running in there, there are the world's largest rodents the Capybara, some post-nuclear accident, mutant GIANT rodents in there...

Unfathomable."

And with that, my friend's note ended....

Messages In This Thread