rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian/Minority Man Abroad Blog

Asian/Minority Man Abroad Blog

Quote: (04-29-2011 11:31 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

I'm Indian but born/raised in the USA.

I think another problem with Indians (both ones born in India or in the west) is that they typically are mothers-boys. Their moms control their freaking lives. I know tons of Indian dudes who are way too pussy to even approach girls in bars/clubs. It is just freaking sad. Lots of desi dudes never grow any backbone because they have been turned into major pussies by their mothers.

Then there also is the stereotype that Indian guys smell and don't know how to behave around women (both true IMO, at least with repsect to dudes from India). It is fucking sad. A lot of stereotypes you can't alter, but these two about Indians could easily be changed if Indian dudes just behaved better and took showers/wore deodorant. It really sucks that these guys ruin the reputation of all Indian dudes. And I wish that Indian dudes in places like Goa would stop going there so they can walk up and down the beach looking at white women in bikinis. Indians are so fucking repressed it is sad. They need more strip clubs in India. They need to actually have real dating in India so dudes don't have all this pent up frustration their entire lives. It is so counter productive and backwards right now.

The sad thing is that while Asian and Black dudes would have a really tough time altering the stereotypes of their groups, Indian guys could do it easily just by behaving and wearing fucking deodorant.

Haha thats so true. Indian guys are major momma's boys.
Any other Indian guys notice that girls think you are hispanic or Italian?

Messages In This Thread