rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the statute of limitations on bad game?

What's the statute of limitations on bad game?

Quote: (11-19-2014 09:29 PM)Safado Wrote:  

Thanks for weighing in guys.

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

First, fuck what people think of you.

When you put it that way I guess I do care, otherwise I wouldn't have made the thread. I still need to figure out why I care.

Quote: (11-19-2014 06:25 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

It is more just moving on and making sure you have learned from your mistakes and that you don't make the same mistakes again.

Maybe the reason I care is because I want some kind of external validation that I have learned my lessons. Or I want someone else to notice that I've progressed in the game.

Quote: (11-19-2014 09:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

1. She saw what your true smv was
2. you raised it
3. she needs to reassess

Thanks for framing it that way. That brings a lot of clarity to the issue.

This is definitely a case validation, banging her would bring the validation full circle and you'd feel satisfied.

You want solid proof you and your game have advanced and can bag dime pieces. I see nothing wrong with this, just don't make it a habit.

This can be categorized in the hate/revenge fuck if you do bang her, but a notch non the less.

Go for it, bang her if you can, if you can't, learn from it and keep gaming other girls !

Messages In This Thread