rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your biggest game fuck up.

Your biggest game fuck up.

Quote: (10-13-2016 04:56 PM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2016 11:15 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

That's something that cheesy PUA's talk about a lot, but don't really address how you get there other than "abundance mentality bruh" and other BS platitudes.

Do you have any good ways of getting rid of that internalization? I've had it happen in other areas of my life besides girls. I can usually handle the small rejections with no qualms, but the big ones are like a slap to the face followed by a swift punch to the gut.

I have a way of dealing with it that works for me, but may not work for others. I'll blow myself out, almost intentionally. When I go out with my wing (which I haven't in awhile) we will approach shamelessly and run overly assholish game which works lots of the time, but can also lead to being rebuffed with extreme prejudice. I laugh about it. Rejection becomes comical / farcical in my mind at that point. Some could say this is anti game but whatever. But you know what, I don't care; sometimes after a night of being shot down repeatedly (and maybe a few make outs but no bang) I feel more confident rather than less. It's when you keep to yourself and are scared to approach that the self doubt creeps in like a slow poison.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't shield yourself from rejection, expose yourself to it. All you're doing is protecting your ego. Your ego is the enemy of good game.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread