rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicks Put Me In The "Not Right Now" Tract

Chicks Put Me In The "Not Right Now" Tract

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:46 AM)dtpilgrim Wrote:  

I. I have a chick on tinder with some good convo's back and forth. She seems to be interested. Monday she decided to meet a dude through tinder,

Red Flag is telling you about some other guy.

Next.

II. Last night I was spitting game at a drunken chick. Her words: "you have a nice smile, you're cute, you're really smooth, if it was any other girl other than me they'd have gone home with you".

You got "nice guy'd"

III. Another chick on tinder, I met her for drinks and stuff. Logistics were not favorable for pulling. Later on whatsapp I drop some banter, with a bit of a douchebag/badboy slant. She responds: "haha I don't believe you're that way". Based on her other behaviors I can once again see I've been put in the "Long Term Work For It" tract, as opposed to the "Fuck Me Right Now" tract.

Either get congruent, or roll with the inconsistency.

If you have a baby face, but yapping at chicks like a seasoned sailor, there's of course going to be a mismatch.

So if they call you on it, you gotta play it.

"If you've seen the things that i've seen, walked in my shoes...but i'll just leave it at that"

Hinting at some mysterious past that doesn't connect with how you look. SOMETIMES you can build intrigue.

Not all the time though.

But the key though is to keep them on the hook and get them out.

If you can get these chicks out, talk to em, and also lay your paws on em, they'll know that you're not fucking around about fucking.

It's sometimes better to get that HARD no, than a soft one. The soft ones drive you up the wall.

WIA

Messages In This Thread