rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicks Put Me In The "Not Right Now" Tract

Chicks Put Me In The "Not Right Now" Tract

First let me give you a context: I'm a young adult and a student living in the Netherlands. My game is somewhere between beginner and intermediate. My notch count is 14, of which 11 have been in the last 6 months. Now here's something that I see happening a little too often in my game, which I will illustrate by giving a few examples.

I. I have a chick on tinder with some good convo's back and forth. She seems to be interested. Monday she decided to meet a dude through tinder, and it turned out it was a practical joke where everyone in the bar took off their clothes and she was filmed. Because she was duped, she lays on some bullshit about not being ready to date. What I care about is behavior: she decided to go on a date with the dude, but she did not go on a date with me. HE was mister "right now". I seemed to be more on a "back up" or "frienzone" tract. Based on her behavior.

II. Last night I was spitting game at a drunken chick. Her words: "you have a nice smile, you're cute, you're really smooth, if it was any other girl other than me they'd have gone home with you". She also said: "You're pretty chill and I know you're the kind of guy who would accept a 'no' ". Blablabla, I don't care about the words I care about the behavior. I know she was kind of easy, but I was not able to game her sufficiently to land the pull. There are, however, guys that DID pull it off. Once again it seems the same story: she's attracted, but she wants to delegate me to the "Long Term Work For It" tract, while reserving the "Fuck Me Right Now" tract for others.

III. Another chick on tinder, I met her for drinks and stuff. Logistics were not favorable for pulling. Later on whatsapp I drop some banter, with a bit of a douchebag/badboy slant. She responds: "haha I don't believe you're that way". Based on her other behaviors I can once again see I've been put in the "Long Term Work For It" tract, as opposed to the "Fuck Me Right Now" tract.

Here's the way I perceive reality, especially when dealing with girls. I don't care about what they say. I just don't take it seriously. All I care about is behavior. And I am assuming that, in theory, there are guys for whom she "made the exception" and "it just happened". But that's not the role I seem to get yet consistently. Too often I get delegated to "Work For It" status.

I'm wondering why they are putting me into the "Wait For It Work For It" tract. And I'm wondering what I can improve to get into the "Fuck Me Right Now" category.

It's like every single chick has this intricate little bag of tricks which inevitably leads you to bite into their "Wait For It Work For It" bait and lead you down a maze of bullshit hurdles to increase your investment. And I kind of know it's there but I just can't seem to recognize it before it's too late.

Edit: lol just saw this thread might be relevant
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41528.html

Messages In This Thread