rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls demanding exclusivity

Girls demanding exclusivity

Quote: (11-19-2014 12:35 PM)456 Wrote:  

To add to the above though, while it's great to have a girl be the more interested partner, it's probably NOT very healthy to entertain relations with a girl you are just meh about.

You say she's so-so looks wise, but has good character. Would you be proud to introduce her as your girl, even to buddies? Or bring her around as "a" girl?

If she was not super into you, would you still consider a relationship? If not, then drop her. There's an opportunity cost for you to meet a girl who is super into you AND you are super into.

Honestly? No. That is the crux of the problem. I wouldn't want to be seen around her but....

She gets my dick hard but I cannot ascertain if it's due to a subconscious taste I have in women that she fulfills or if it's due to the emotions and comfort involved by being with someone for a few months.

As travesty guessed she's a 6.

Update:
Turns out this whole issue was brought upon due to her various girlfriends asking about what we were

valhalla

Messages In This Thread