rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls demanding exclusivity

Girls demanding exclusivity

Met a girl online. We hooked up. Kept hanging out. She begins to do relationshipy things with me, texting me everyday, meeting more than 3 times a week. My big mistake was going along with it but I enjoy her company. I go along with it but make it clear I am not looking for a relationship, not going to be exclusive.

This all happened in one night.

We're at the 3 month stage and she's telling me she has feelings, begins blaming me for her behavior and says we are in a relationship and despite what I said it doesn't matter because she thought we would get closer and I was acting relationshipy. She said I am her perfect type and she wants to lock me down. Begins demanding that I close my online dating account. I tell her no but that I care about her, "How could you care about me if you're dating other people?"

this begins a lot of bs, crying, arguing, etc. I didn't hold my frame too well and I did say some beta things(I don't want the girl to meltdown and I care about her) but I never relented on the exclusivity thing. I told her I cared about her but I wasn't looking for a relationship because I was hurt in the past, etc. I hugged her and kissed her and attempted to play things off her but I didn't agree to do what she wanted. also I told her to close her account, which was closed until she opened it to find out mine is still open.

To her credit she's a decent girl, doesn't talk to other guys, very submissive, pays for things almost as much as me, takes me out, etc but I'm not going to get trapped into a relationship.

What's the best way to keep her around but not get exclusive? It's workable as she likes me VERY much and is attached.

Perhaps my fault was being completely honest with her about not being exclusive and so blatantly dating other people. Maybe I should give her some limit, "If we pass six months I'll be exclusive"

valhalla

Messages In This Thread