rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doing PHD remotely

Doing PHD remotely

Quote: (11-20-2014 05:12 PM)edtf Wrote:  

Yeah, usually IM is the default pathway for MD/PhD residencies. Its a solid option, but the salary peaks at about 200k or so, so I'm hesitant. But then again its average salary. My old PI was a pediatrician and making $1 mil a year doing gene sequencing on her patients

I've thought about gaming at my hospital, but I'm afraid that one bad blowout could get me in trouble since I'm going there every day. Has this been a problem with you?

I would advise you to consider ER as a residency, It's still 3 yrs and you don't have an overhead of a Clinic when you graduate plus you can have a travelling lifestyle and or Work as much or as little as you want. 14 shifts in a month can land you a Salary of $ 350 K plus depending upon the location.

As far as Gaming in the hospitals, I am at a Big Univ Hospital in Medical complex with 4 different hospitals spanning over a mile, I usually go have Lunch 10 min away from my work place and or have Lunch at the UNIV among the students and game Girls at Starbucks.

Blow outs and are in your mind and shouldn't stop you from spitting your game, you can do Social Circle Game Indirectly on Nurses and the other poon you come in contact with or Game the Girls that you have least likely chance of getting in touch with on a daily basis with (Pharmacy students, PT Students, Nursing Students, girls visitng relatives, volunteers, pharm reps, etc etc etc). It's no different then spitting game at radom girls on the street, just that you already have a DHV on these girls with a Stethoscope around your neck, Spit your ramble, get numbers, go out, bang. Rinse and repeat.

I have said this again and again hospitals are full of young poon to be gamed and most of the Male Medical Professionals are nerdy with no game. I know Doctors with just a gram of game that have their bishes on each floor of the hospital. Doctors with game clean the house period.

Happy Hunting ......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread