rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Make Money Hustling in Williston/Alberta/Texas Oil Industry

How to Make Money Hustling in Williston/Alberta/Texas Oil Industry

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:55 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

This thread is so full of bad ideas it's hilarious. The only great advice is from Atlantic above me. Start a company in your trade. That is literally the best/easiest chance to get rich(10mil+).

You will not get rich creating come kind of app. I've been to enough startup weekends to see the amount of great ideas that never make a cent.

Why is no one calling this dude out for trolling? 5k is what people up here make in a week. Why do you think anyone would need your money when they can have 100% ownership of the comapny?

Stop reading the millionaire fastlane and read how people actually get rich. There is no shortcut.

Very very true. There are too many people here who seem to think business works like the 4HWW. It only does if you do what Tim Ferriss actually did, which was to be a complete charlatan and sell snake oil/brain pills to the gullible, before transitioning to writing fraudulent books. Creating actual value is not a short term proposition.

Here is a very relevant passage discussing the short cut mindset from the only useful book (The Honest Real Estate Agent by Mario Jannatpour) I read when I was getting my real estate license:

"What was I looking for? A sure-fire way to be successful, earn more money, be happier, be healthier? What was I seeking? I ask myself these questions today, and I think I was looking for an easy way to be successful. Over time, I realized the answer I was seeking was within me. I just needed to do the work, focus on what is important, and do the best I can every day. I wasted tons of money and time searching for something that never existed. I wish someone had pulled me aside and told me what I know now; there are no shortcuts in life."

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread