rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should you date a woman for reasons other than sex?

Should you date a woman for reasons other than sex?

Quote: (11-17-2014 09:49 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I met a college girl in a coffee shop last week. Got her info and have been texting. Thinking about setting up to meet for drinks this week.

Thing is, after a brief conversation then checking out her pics on facebook, I realize she's not really that attractive. Maybe a 5.5 tops though her body might be a 6.5 ish .

How in the world did you not realize IN PERSON that she wasn't as attractive as you'd like? That boggles my mind. Never had that happen and I wouldn't understand it happening unless you were seriously drunk or something like that.

This is easy. Meet for drinks somewhere that is upscale but not terribly expensive and not in a place you would normally see other girls. Sorry dude, if she's barely above a 5 and body MIGHT be above a 6, there's not a lot of benefit of spending much time or social spotlight on her. This is the absolute max you should offer her.

Honestly, I'd much rather see you talking about whether it's worth it to invite her over to a "bring the movies" date than meeting her out anywhere.

If you can get a nut off and she can benefit your life in any way (even as a slump buster) cool, but leading her and yourself on by taking her on date(s) is out of left field here.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread