rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turned off by girl dumbness

Turned off by girl dumbness

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I would strongly suggest having a rethink about this. As you grow old, you'll find lots of smart women. Hot, young ones will not come along often. I wish I'd realized this at 22.

I agree very much so with the basis of your argument, that a girl not being intelligent should NOT turn you off or at least should not be cause to end a situation or not pursue a situation.

However, I've gotta disagree with two of your statements. This one above in bold, is just not true. There aren't that many smart women that are also attractive. I'm not saying they don't exist, but there just aren't that many. Young OR old.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

And one other thing. You can teach a stupid girls things, or maybe find out later the girl happens to be smart in one specific area. But you'll never make a homely smart girl into a perfect "9."

Also gotta disagree with this. Sure, you can teach a stupid girl certain things, but you can never teach a stupid girl intelligent things. She will never be "smart" in one specific area, she will just be competent in certain "common sense" or other areas that are desireable for a man that wants to deal with a feminine woman who is a complement to his life.

As an example, a dumb hot chick who can cook you solid meals, clean well, and take care of the basic things in her life on her own is not intelligent, she is just competent.

Unfortunately, the bar is set so low that we often think these women are intelligent, when in reality they just have some basic common sense/follow through.

Finally, I've never had my dick go down for a smoking hot girl who is just too dumb who also wants to fuck me. Sure, mediocre attractiveness and dumb, or smoking hot and dumb but would take a ton of work to fuck? Yep, I'd probably lose my boner or pass, but not smoking hot, willing to fuck me, and dumb. Doesn't happen.

I think we'd all fuck your mistake based on your description. Live and learn and I bet you've had your fair share of young, hot, and feminine, maybe not in the same combination you're talking about.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread