rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Being Interesting

On Being Interesting

I think this may be for older guys or expats. Or guys wanting to live the Most Interesting Man in the World Dream.

Girls 18-22 just want to party and have fun. If you deem knowing the current popular club, rap songs, indie rock songs, you know how to pour strong drinks, you know how to get girls to cut loose, blast music, take shots, and run red lights interesting....

Well yeah that kind of interesting helps.

Interesting to hot young girls is killing their ADD and taking them for a mental ride.

Here's a simple formula for time with them:

70% - make them talk about themselves and what they like in art / food / pop culture - listen to every damned detail
15% - find a way to get them to drink more and dance
10% - use everything you listen to her about to make fun of her, her friends, and her tastes
5% - check out hot girls around you and make sure they notice, flirt innocently with any one you get a chance to

I don't know where interesting fits in the pie chart of young American chicks. Maybe fame = interesting.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread