rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Being Interesting

On Being Interesting

I feel as if an overlooked portion of this aspect of lifestyle/game is just flat out being interesting. Most people tend to focus on game as a lifestyle, and while this does pay dividends, especially for people with little to no knowledge of sexual dynamics, being interesting is a key component into being successful with women. It is a pretty complexed and nuanced topic which requires a lot to implement into being successful with women and it does not come down to just bragging about your achievements.

Make Sure They're Your Achievements

I can't stress this enough. I've seen so many good men my age following the old adage that money can buy it all, yet they've been born into much of their wealth. What your parents earned, whether you like it or not, is not yours. Also, in that sense, a man who works at Goldman for 80hrs a week making 120k while focused on his careers his entire life is missing a huge segment of the human experience. Girls aren't usually focused on money in and of itself (aside from a choosey few), but experience and feeling. Girls don't want to hear the nuts and bolts of a business deal, only of how you were able to convince that snooty Arabian businessman to sit down for a few cocktails and for him to reveal his tattered and questionable past. Girls aren't logical creatures, they're emotional.

Indeed, a man with the ability to engage in storytelling is one of the most compelling features to a girl. Without it, you're just like everyone other fish in the sea, which brings me to my next point...

Learn to Market Your Experiences

I'm not speaking of marketing in the business sense, but in the interpersonal sense. Instead of being a braggadocio and taking every possible moment to speak, listen for once. And once you see a crest where you feel as if it's your turn to take over, do so. Don't throw something completely random out their regarding your achievements, do it in a subtle way.

E.g. Instead of saying "That reminds me of the time..." or "When I was in xxx", say something much more subtle, along the lines of "That must have felt so strange to be in that situation. I was stuck in a situation much like that." Make her ask when/where/how. It draws her in. Also, the empathetic line beforehand works to make her feel. It goes back to the whole idea that women are emotional creatures. It all works by tying it into your experience without seeming like you're going out of your way to try to tell her about your experiences. That's a huge facet of being interesting.

Projection

To sum it all up, the most important thing here is that you know you are the most interesting person in the room. Granted, you may not know what the guy next to you has experienced, but assume that you are. If you do, that's half the battle, especially after you've absorbed the last two parts of this post. Just knowing it and projecting it via both body language and "vibe" helps a ton. Who cares what the guy next to you has to offer. You're not trying to game him anyway.

There's my two cents, feel free to add in.

Messages In This Thread