rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Combining thread ideas - married/18-20 yr olds

Combining thread ideas - married/18-20 yr olds

Hey guys-
So I want to narrow the focus down a little on some ideas discussed in other threads.

First married game (same caveat as mentioned in the past - let's not get into a moral debate here - if you have a big issue with it please skip this thread - thanks). Marriage has its great benefits but nothing is perfect - including staying single just to bang chicks. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Second - gaming 18-20 (or 22? whatever) year olds.

It's a little funny - I almost feel bad about this post - talking about how a 40 yr old married guy should be gaming college chicks - the need for some Strange - better yet young Strange - but if ANYBODY would understand this its you guys!

As I've mentioned - I'm about 40 - look good - have had success with the young ones on occasions I have real opportunity. I probably don't have many years left where I can pull young pussy since I'm not uber-rich.

So anyway I think the biggest issue is logistics. Being married I can't hang out at bars regularly, and if/when I do I can't take them back to my place (my house)...Now if I could I'd get a furnished apartment - THAT would be huge! I work pretty close to a private university - I've thought about SA game but I think most of them are from well off families - so that's tough. There's a state school about 45 minutes away - that could be better but it's still a wealthier demographic than many schools. Still not sure how to play that game with out spending decent cash - are guys getting laid before proving they can be a daddy??? I don't mind a little here and there at my age, frankly, and I can show up in a bad ass car....but I'd want to get good action quick and get out.

Anyway I've basically come to the conclusion that my best chance is to find a girl/girls who are attracted to older men at the state school 45 minutes away (or a girl that knows upfront my situation and is cool with it and we can go to her place). Then I can go up there and hang out with them and they'll know I'm from a town a little ways away and will know we have to go to her apartment or dorm. Agreed? I had the perfect girl recently but I screwed it up (posted about it a couple weeks ago - still kicking myself).

Any ideas on banging the chicks at the super close private university knowing I can't take them home? Plus factor in I can't go out and game very often. Limited opportunities....

In general I need day bangs.

I know I'm rambling but hopefully my point is coming across and would love any input as to how to game them/logistics - that kind of stuff.

Thanks guys-

Messages In This Thread