rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insanity: "I don't care if you landed a spacecraft on a comet, your shirt is sexist"

Insanity: "I don't care if you landed a spacecraft on a comet, your shirt is sexist"

Quote: (11-14-2014 03:27 PM)slats7 Wrote:  

[Image: xfemen-vatican-575x332.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WbQUV-76xk.jpg]

Meanwhile, radical feminists (but I repeat myself) simulate anal sex with crucifixes at the Vatican. But the hula-girl shirt was offensive.

^^^^^
This is Western society in 2014:

Anything display of female sexuality is self-expression. Anything display of male sexuality is sexist.

The reason for this is the idea that men's sexual proclivities are by nature oppressive and women need to "consent" to things to make OK.

This desperately needs to be turned around. But if you tell a woman to put some clothes on because you didn't consent to seeing her nude body all over the Web, they tell you you're "oppressive."

We need to expose this. Any ideas on how to change this sociological landscape? Once women claim "oppression," that gives them the upper hand to say, do, or criticize anything, since it supposedly hurts their "cause."

Comparing this to religion might be one way to do some pushback.

Messages In This Thread