rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-19-2014 02:59 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2014 02:50 PM)Badamson Wrote:  

So just because I'm a right wing madman and can't stand these broads(even the wording and terminology they use when telling their stories is so cheesy and cliched it makes me want to barf) it isn't enough of a reason for me to believe Cosby didn't drug these women and have sex with them when they were unconscious. Yeah he wasn't convicted or anything, but 15 different accusers is a lot(most of whom came forward long before it became trendy.) I mean OJ wasn't convicted either...but I still think he did it.

Think of how many women you were fuck buddies with who wanted a relationship with you and you said no. Remember how mad each one of those women were?

That is what Cosby is dealing with. Noting more than a bunch of angry sloots who wanted to marry him and he promptly pumped and dumped then.

Some i did'nt even fuck yet brought out the wrath.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread