rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-18-2014 04:37 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

No, she's about as far from being a bigot as you can get. She's dated guys outside her ethnic background. She's also taken unpopular stances against political correctness.

She said a good word about Justin Bieber. She also stuck up for Roman Polanski when he was dealing with his own legal issues. She came under fire for doing that.

She's cool, she's a real person, and she had a hard life before she made it big in entertainment.

Perhaps, but I'm not willing to call someone an ally just because they might defend men occasionally, when they support every other PC cause under the sun and have views that are diametrically opposed to mine on nearly every subject.

Whoopi wants more affirmative action, thinks the redskins should change their name, supported Trayvon Martin, supported the Cincinnati riots and the black united front boycotts, is an apologist for islamic extremism, is heavily involved in LGBT activism, attacked Reagan for the AIDS epidemic with the same old discredited cliches....I could go on and on.

I can't call myself a fan of hers.

Messages In This Thread