rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:46 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2014 02:33 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Cosby was asking for it...for some reason a lot of people on the left hate him, and have long before any rape accusations. I don't really follow him at all, but I think he's always been conservative and that's just not allowed for a black man. So asking the kind of people who hang out on twitter or reddit and know about memes, is precisely the audience that wants to tar and feather him.

These "accusations" also happened to Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas. Any black person who wants to get off of the leftist plantation and don't sucribe to victimization and a woe is me attitude will pay for it one way or another.

Just because he made the "Pound Cake" speech among other's doesn't mean that he's politically conservative. He's a Democrat who endorsed Obama, twice.

From Cosby's Wikipedia page:

Quote:Quote:

Cosby has also been openly critical of conservative Republican politicians in regards to their views on socioeconomic and racial issues. In a 2013 CNN interview regarding voting rights, Cosby stated "this Republican Party is not the Republican Party of 1863, of Abraham Lincoln, abolitionists and slavery, is not good. I think it's important for us to look at the underlying part of it. What is the value of it? Is it that some people are angry because my people no longer want to work for free?"

Messages In This Thread