rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found a Slave girl, how does it work?

Found a Slave girl, how does it work?

I've potentially found a few girls like this on tinder, I said fuck it last night and just started sending out first massages that say I'm not looking for anything serious, if you'd like to meet a dominant man we should talk.

I see it as hard screening, and the girls either don't respond, respond sarcastically, or show interest. Over the last day with this I've had 4 girls show interest.

I'm wondering if there would be a more effective first message then what I'm sending, anyone have ideas/advice?

I'm also wondering how to proceed once they show interest. One girl told me she likes to be slapped and beat with a belt, we've exchanged numbers, I'd like to get her to send me nudes, should I switch over to normal mode at some point to build some comfort or should I just stick to this dominant sexual frame with these girls? I'm not really looking for a slave, just a FWB who open to bdsm, Dom/Sub etc.

Messages In This Thread