rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found a Slave girl, how does it work?

Found a Slave girl, how does it work?

A consensual power exchange such as this has responsibilities on both ends. Hers are clear - obey.

yours on the other hand are bigger and deeper. her well being is your responsibility now. you have to learn about her and find her edges of boundaries. then you have to creatively and safely push those boundaries.

If you don't push boundaries you're not going to keep her. she has to feel like you're teaching her things and showing her the way, all the while truly taking care of her.

its far more of a commitment then just being a dominant prick in general.

the top/master/dom often (always) works harder than the slave because it takes planning and consideration.
you will have to read up.

If Safe Sane Consensual doesn't mean something to you yet, you need to read up and learn.

I have lots of experiences with this. chicks in dog cages. chicks waiting naked in dark hotel rooms for me for hours until i show up to fuck her. beatings. choking. staged rapes. cooking, cleaning, shopping, rubbing, scratching...being utterly devoted.

It takes energy and effort and caution yet abandon.

And finally, be wary of the "tourist" the girl who thinks she wants to try it but really doesn't know what she is getting into. She could end up resenting you and acting out as she realizes this isnt for her. Because frankly, it is not for most.

Some guys think that having hand in general in a relationship can be trying, this is the ultimate test.

Messages In This Thread