rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memphis Man Has Fathered over 25 Kids

Memphis Man Has Fathered over 25 Kids

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:16 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 08:35 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Homeboy needs to learn his wrap up his junk. Somehow I'm not surprised he's a nightclub owner, it was either that or being a drug dealer.

inb4 a bunch of dorks get butthurt over how this low life gets more pussy than them

you act like fathering 25 children is something worth bragging about.

I could have done that by my early 20s without being a night club owner.

Except I didn't, because I'd rather brag about not a single sex trophy running around.

when I have kids I expect them to be planned, with a women who I know would consider my childrens well-being before her own, not some trailer park trash looking for an extra few hundred in month in free money.

Exactly. Fathering 25 kids with low-value women isn't an accomplishment. It should actually be at or near the top of the list of things you want to avoid. I think that if some form of birth control and/or withdrawal were never used, many guys on the forum, myself included, would have 100+ kids, many of whom would have batshit crazy mothers. We know better than this guy, and as a result he and the bottom of the barrel mothers are the ones stuck with this disaster. The rest of us have to pay taxes regardless of whether or not this guy wraps it up.

Messages In This Thread