rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the cornerstone of your game?

What's the cornerstone of your game?

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:38 PM)nycxoxo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 06:18 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 05:53 PM)nycxoxo Wrote:  

Someone once told me that the secret to success in life (at least in terms of work) is to find a career that you both are good at AND enjoy. For example, if you choose something you love but suck at you're going to fail, and if you choose something you hate but are good at you're going to be miserable. Balance is key. Same thing applies to game. Everyone is different - you just need to pick a strategy/environment that complements your skills AND where you are actually able to enjoy yourself.

For example, I hate clubs, so I don't do well there. But many of my buddies do.

I also hate shopping malls, so I don't do well there either. But many of my buddies swear by them for daygame.

I'm also not a big online dater, as I think a lot of the girls there are just not so great so I'm not motivated. However, I have friends who swear by it.

So what do I like? Coffee shops, bookstores and the street. Above all the street. Maybe it's a New York thing, but you are always walking around, and there are always girls walking around too. That's just where I naturally belong, and over time I've managed to get really really good at talking to girls there. So sure I'll branch out once in a while and try other places, but my street game is so strong that I really don't need to. I've also been able to replicate it in other cities with similar results.

To summarize: Find a method/environment you like and just keep doing it until you're awesome at it. Just like anything else in life.

This is true about do both what you like and excel at.

For street game...do you do mostly direct or indirect? I just started street game myself.

I almost always do indirect. I've actually seen guys do direct and get nothing and then I'll go up to the same girl and do indirect and get the number.

On the street a lot of girls have their guard up for creeps so anything that's even remotely flirtatious will often be shot down before they even get a good look at you; it's just a reflex. I think the key is to get in there in a way that is really neutral so then at least you're not rejected outright. Then you just take it from there. You can pretty much tell right away if the girl is into you or not. And anyone who stops what they're doing in the middle of the day to talk to you and then KEEPS talking to you long after you're past the initial reason for stopping them is definitely interested.

However, there have been times where I've met the girl again and she thought I just wanted to be friends. So I'd suggest maybe an indirect introduction and then either later in the conversation or via text drop some hints about what you really want, just to make sure you aren't wasting your time.

Anytime a woman uses that line about oh, I thought you just wanted to be friends it's BS. A woman knows when a man is attracted to her. That's just her way of getting validation and conformation or it could also mean she's undecided about how she wants to proceed with you. As this uneducated woman told me once: I may not know about a lot of things but I know when a man wants to fuck me.

Messages In This Thread