rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gut feelings and intuition

Gut feelings and intuition

Quote: (11-12-2014 10:04 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

...Most people in life aren't judging 24/7 and, in fact, are looking for acceptance themselves.

Yep, many people are feeling the same as you.

Quote:Quote:

If you're feeling negative where there probably is none, you'd should try and do something about.

eg reach out to someone here who seems legit, or see a good psychologist (marriage/divorce + psych helped me a ton).

Quote:Quote:

Examples: Girl asks me out -- but I assumed it's to make her ex jealous. Years later she's like "What WAS your problem?" Decades later I got the ultimate freelance writing gig, but didn't pitch too much because I felt like the editor's crew was cliquish. A year later, they called and said "Why don't you participate more? We'd be happy to run your articles several times a week, not just once a month." In other words, I lost out on thousands of dollars because I assumed I was being "tolerated" not liked. Live and learn!

Good examples here. Understand, both DOBA and I are suspecting you may be over-sensitive. We could be wrong.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread