rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having a very small penis and how to deal with it?

Having a very small penis and how to deal with it?

Hello guys first post!

I've been a long time lurker on this forum and I'm happy to finally being able to have the chance to join. So much advice and knowledge I am hoping to learn from many of you.

I have a problem. The main reason why I joined is because well because I have self-confidence issues. I'm exactly like my username says "short and fat"

I have a 2.8 inch erected penis and when its not erected all I could see is the tip of my penis. I usually round it off to 3 inches when erected just to make myself feel better.

And please don't say its because I'm fat, I've lost weight before and the size is the same. I've only had sex with maybe 3 girls and although they've never said anything about the small penis, I can sense them not liking it. Its gotten so bad that I never really want the girls to give me a blowjob because I'm embarrassed about what they will say. I tried fucking a girl from behind but I couldn't aim well and I wasn't long enough for it. The only position I have really only tried and done has been missionary but I usually try not to have them see the penis from embarrassment.

I came to this forum because I wanted to know if there were also guys who have this problem, and if so do you have any advice on positions to do or what to do? I mean the thing works, its just psychologically its a killer.

I know this thread seems kinda gay, but I want genuine constructive advice on how to deal with this problem. I sometimes feel like my girlfriends could leave me for a bigger dick somewhere.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread