rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's been 5 months and I'm still being a poosy

It's been 5 months and I'm still being a poosy

Quote: (11-11-2014 01:45 AM)freshfresca Wrote:  

Thanks for not shaming me redbeard. I know theres hope for me I guess it just goes to show that broads in this country are fickle lil hoes. I just went through some pics and can see her new sense of self...goes to show that even country bumpkins arent immune

We have all been there when young - it is not as if most of us grew up Red Pill - except for Giovonny, but the other 99,9% did not.

Go read RationalMale, Heartiste or KrauserPUA's blogs - also The book Keylogger is fitting - this might give you plenty of good insights into the female nature. Men become quickly Red Pill after they see their Blue Pill balls getting kicked by a special Snowflake.

Women do this kind of behavior because they can and their rather instinctive nature is brutal. Nowadays all restrictions imposed on their ruthless manipulative sexuality by religion or society are gone. When you become Red PIll you realize this to be truth. A male equivalent would be for men to start raping every woman they fancy willy nilly. I truly believe that it has become almost as bad on the female front - meanwhile they still expect you to behave like the chivalrous knight. Of course the truth is that they don't fuck the knight - they fuck the Dark Triad Alpha who doesn't give two shits about her, because exactly that kind of male behavior turns them on. Take solace - in 10 years as she is hitting her wall you will be by far more attractive than her and she would berate her ass for having treated you like that - but you will be unattainable to her then.

Messages In This Thread