rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blizzard's New Game Includes Strong Female Characters - Will Feminists be Satisfied?

Blizzard's New Game Includes Strong Female Characters - Will Feminists be Satisfied?

Quote: (11-09-2014 02:05 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2014 01:44 PM)NilNisiOptimum Wrote:  

No they won't be happy. The game is still developed, published, marketed and sold by men. And then it won't be bought by men and be a flop.

Saw the trailer and I thought that something was off in the Game. Now it is clear as they try to appease the SJW's dream come true - intergalactic races and lots of strong empowered women. But still the makers know that young men will be 97% of their market, so they put 2 young boys into the beginning trailer.

I predict that this SJW semi-dream game will fail.

And what the Feminazis want: All strong characters shall be women - fat, old and ugly, because anything less is age-shaming, fat-shaming and ugly-shaming - all women are beautiful. Also all good-looking strong men shall be the Negative characters and all positive men fat, weakly or best non-human - Gorillas are fine. Maybe then they will be satisfied, but probably not.

Agree, but I'd slightly amend:

They'll want some super fit men in there. Many fat whales love super fit guys. The fat men will be there for their amusement. The most positive will be thin, weak effeminate men.

Either way, I have a novel concept, why don't all these supposed female developers who are supposedly shut out start their own company and develop female oriented games?

Messages In This Thread