rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are American women this fucked up?

Why are American women this fucked up?

Atlantic gives a good explanation of push/pull. Women want to be The One (aka The Goddess) and believe getting a man to worship her will accomplish that. However any man won't do because to truly be The One she needs to convince a man who doesn't believe she is, to believe she is. Then she will truly feel like she is The One

The rub is that if she every really believes her man sees her as The One she will lose respect for him, because she knows deep down she's not. She's much lower than that, and if her guy thinks she is then he is an idiot and is even lower than she is.

So that's why men must pull (You're the One) and push (You're just one of the many). She has to believe it's possible and yet unsure if it's possible. Walk this tightrope well enough and you can drive a woman insane. [Image: smile.gif]

And I believe this to be true for every woman on the planet, though not all women are as invested in being the Goddess as others. Maturity and self-development can lessen her desire for it along with cultures where marriages aren't based on romance.

@anal? You're mistake with the wine was agreeing that you bought it to impress her. I wouldn't be surprised if she unconsciously lost some respect for you because she knows deep down she's not worthy of such things. It would have been better to say, "No, I like the good stuff and the waiter knows that."

Saying that gets across the message that you're a man of taste, power and don't suffer garbage. It also negates her self-importance, which on one hand relieves her of that burden (which she likes), but also makes her want to make you see her that way all the more.

That said, it's easy for me to play Monday afternoon quarterback and say you should've said this and that. It's much harder to know the perfect thing to say when you're in the moment of a date, but the more you know about what women are longing for the more you'll start to see what their motivation is behind the things they say and you can respond accordingly.

Messages In This Thread