rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US and England are the worst places to look for gals

US and England are the worst places to look for gals

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:21 PM)POASTER Wrote:  

I've posted before about how British girls, even the chavy ones, can actually be really sexy: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40274-...#pid828399

My experience is just from seeing them at foreign resorts though.

There are a few consensus opinions this forum has that I just don't agree with, one of them being the bashing of British women. Yes there are a good deal of bad ones, but the ones who take care of themselves can be outright stunning and flawless. No different from a really hot sorority girl in America for example.

But of course for wife-hunting that's a different story, both countries are bad.

"American women" are too broad to generalize. Different parts of America are like different countries. Heck in Southern California alone there are so many subcultures in a small area and the women vary wildly.

I understand your point and I also understand that quality women exist, in every country of the world. It is just that the percentage of quality women available, in Britain and America, is pretty low, compared to the many other countries, we all focus on here in the forum. And a whole lot more effort needs to be expended, to get the quality that is available.... and on top of that one has to deal with bad attitudes and lack of femininity.
Also, Game would not be so necessary if we all had easy access, to the sorority house or a Hollywood party.

Messages In This Thread